5 Memorial Day Weekend Recipes Using Cellone’s Bread
Red, White and Blue! It’s time to honor the memory of those who have passed away in military service. After you have taken the time to visit their resting places, leave flowers, and remember their sacrifices, gather with family and friends to enjoy a long weekend of (hopefully) sunny weather and a nice meal together. Cellone’s Bakery has come up with 5 recipes that include our products and can be made on the grill to ensure you have a memorable and delicious weekend.
1. Hamburgers – Burgers are a must for this weekend! Try one of these alternatives instead of doing your typical beef burger to change it up. Our hamburger buns and kaiser rolls go great with any burger.
– Elk Burgers
– Portobello Mushroom Burgers
– Turkey Burgers
– Veggie Burgers
– Bison Burgers
– Wild Salmon Burgers
– Black Bean Burgers
2. Hotdogs – You can’t go wrong with some hot dogs on the grill, and they pair great with our hot dog buns. These aren’t your average hot dog buns. It is Cellone’s Italian take on an American classic.
– A basic hot dog with relish, mustard and ketchup.
– Chili hot dog
– Various cheese hot dogs
– Chicago-style hot dog
– A dodger hot dog
3. Grilled Pizza – The grill isn’t just for burgers and hot dogs. Try making a pizza on the grill using Cellone’s pizza shells.
4. Spice-Rubbed Grilled – Chicken seasoned with earthy spices, then brushed with a tart-sweet glaze. This chicken is excellent in a sandwich or paired with one of our kaiser buns.
5. Bratwurst– Want something with more flavorful spice than a hot dog? Throw some bratwurst on the grill. These will fit perfectly on our sausage buns!