Cellone’s Tomato, Basil & Fresh Mozzarella Pizza
- 1 Cellone’s 12 inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- 1 cup minced olives
- 1/4 cup fresh parmigiana cheese
- 2 fresh tomatoes cut in slices
- 1 cup minced fresh basil
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 8 Oz fresh mozzarella cheese cut onto disc shaped medallion
Preheat oven to 350.
Brush the Cellone’s crust with olive oil on both sides.
Top the pizza with minced olives and fresh parmigiana cheese.
Arrange tomatoes on top of olive base, then sprinkle with fresh basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Top with fresh mozzarella and bake for 25 min at 350 or until brown and cheese is melted.