Let’s get creative with the kids today! This bunny toast will have the kids entertained and their belly’s will be full. Let’s hop right into it. Here’s what you will need:
- Cellone’s Italian Bread- for the head
- Peanut butter- to give your bunny some color
- Bananas- for the eyes, ears, cheeks, and teeth
- Black olives- for the bunny’s pupils
- Strawberry- for the bunny’s nose
- Pretzel sticks- for the bunny’s whiskers
- Carrots- a snack for your bunny
- Place your Cellone’s Italian bread on a plate. We used our Big Italian loaf.
- Add your peanut butter all over the surface of the bread.
- Then cut your bananas into small circles for the eyes.
- Next, cut your bananas into two long pieces for the bunny ears.
- Then cut your bananas into bigger circles for the cheeks.
- The final cut you will need out of your bananas will be two small rectangles for the teeth.
- Add your two black olives to the eyes to make the pupils.
- Cut a strawberry in half for the nose.
- Add four pretzel sticks for the whiskers.
- Finally, add two carrots on the side for decoration and for an additional yummy snack!