April 17, 2022 In Recipes
Let’s get creative with the kids today! This bunny toast will have the kids entertained and their belly’s will be full. Let’s hop right into it. Here’s what you will need:
- Cellone’s Italian Bread- for the head
- Peanut butter- to give your bunny some color
- Bananas- for the eyes, ears, cheeks, and teeth
- Black olives- for the bunny’s pupils
- Strawberry- for the bunny’s nose
- Pretzel sticks- for the bunny’s whiskers
- Carrots- a snack for your bunny
- Place your Cellone’s Italian bread on a plate. We used our Big Italian loaf.
- Add your peanut butter all over the surface of the bread.
- Then cut your bananas into small circles for the eyes.
- Next, cut your bananas into two long pieces for the bunny ears.
- Then cut your bananas into bigger circles for the cheeks.
- The final cut you will need out of your bananas will be two small rectangles for the teeth.
- Add your two black olives to the eyes to make the pupils.
- Cut a strawberry in half for the nose.
- Add four pretzel sticks for the whiskers.
- Finally, add two carrots on the side for decoration and for an additional yummy snack!